Monday, August 3, 2009

This one has me thinking

I've many strange dreams about my Dad. This one has me scratching my head. I was riding in a car which I thought I was driving. We were in Corpus driving to somewhere to eat. I know it was somewhere on North Beach under the bridge or close to it. We found a little place to eat, it had grass parking lot, white picket fence around it. Once inside, everything changed, I was now 18 to 20 something. The girl at the counter was flirting and the owner was very chatty about horse races. Mom and my brother found a little table outside. Dad and I were waiting for the food while the owner was checking the results off the horse races. Some how we had laid a bet down on a race, the owners face was twisted because the results were coming slow. So, I checked out my Iphone, the results were promising. The owner of the restaurant says "you guys... won!" We had picked two horses dead on. #4 first, #5 second and i can't remember third. The owner says we won...ready? $35,000! He said after splitting it 6 ways you get $6000. I'm still trying to figure out the 6 way split but this dream has had me freaking out all morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment