Sunday, June 3, 2012

24 days? Thats all it takes?

As many of you know, I once was in the Fitness industry. I NEVER, repeat, NEVER endorsed supplements. Here I am several years later and I can say I'm a believer. I started the Advocare 24 Day Challenge back in March of this year. I started at 181lbs and dropped to 164lbs.  This was doing nothing more than my normal routine and following the plan to the letter.

I wondered what would have happened IF I would have done extra workouts or started to run? Mind you the 24 Day Challenge is not a magic pill that you sit on your coach and the fat melts away. You have to eat right AND do some exercise. 

These products are endorsed by the likes of Drew Brees and Colt McCoy.  Visit www.sparkignited.org and look at the list of athletes that take and endorse these supplements. 

I say the proof is in the picture. I could not find a good enough picture of just before I started, but i can tell you that I was at or near 180lbs in the picture with the brown shirt.  The other picture, those shorts can slide off me.  If you would like to drop a few pounds visit www.sparkignited.org to order products.

There is another side, you can save AND earn some $ by becoming a distributor too. Ask me how.
Email me at info@sparkignited.org

No comments:

Post a Comment