Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weekend at my Grandpa's

In an attempt to resurrect my blog I will be reposting a few OLD posts. I spoke of a few about my Grandpa, here is the first. Enjoy!!

Reposted from May 11, 2008

This weekend I got to spend the weekend with my Grand father. My uncle took my grandmother to Dallas to visit.  My Grandfather didn't want to go so I was charged with watching over him.  It sounds weird, huh?  Me taking care of an 89 year old man.  I felt bad that I had to leave this afternoon.  We was so happy to have me there.  We went to lunch yesterday and he insisted on paying.  I took movies over to watch. He got a kick out of my favorite movie, The Three Amigos.  I ended up sleeping on the couch, oh my back and my neck!  Does anyone know a good masseuse?  I woke up late felt good to sleep late.  Funny thing, I never knew how much my Grandfather influenced me. WE went to luch and ordered the same thing.  I didn't  asked what he was getting and I was surprised when he ordered. It was hard to leave but I had to get home to get ready for work. I could tell that he wanted me to stay again. 

What was funny was talking to my Grandmother after! I didn't get to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. so I was telling her about the HUGE party Grandpa and I through. We had all kinds of fun while she was a away. Then I said, he didn't tell you? Even about the dancing girls? she had the biggest laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment