Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things you can’t tell by looking at him

I learned how to juggle IN COLLEGE and not Clown College and have taught kids to juggle.

I don't know how to cook for two, better yet, ONE! So it's either for an army or take out.

I'd rather have a house full of family and friends over so I can cook for them.

I can cry at the drop of a hat.

I love to dance and will when cleaning up the house or cooking.

I haven't tried in a while but I used to be able to read and recall the page from where specific text was.

I think the greatest sound in the world is a child's laugh.

I can watch a dance and be able to do it, thanks to Kung fu.

I once had a car accident and checked if my surfboard was okay before the other people, yeah I was young.

Yes, I used to surf, and skateboard and ride dirtbikes, Matt can back me on these.

I almost got arrested because some hillbilly rent cops had nothing better to do. Remember that night Todd?

I can talk to anyone about anything.

I can do gymnastics. Yes, handstands, cartwheels, roundoffs, high bar stuff, parallel bars, some rings. I crashed on back handsprings so working the nerve back up.

I enjoy, not need, a cigar once and while.

I like to play video games but I'm not addicted to them, yes I have "real" friends.

I can stay outside all day.

I love the way wind feels on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment