Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You've got 30 minutes...yeah right


So I said Domino's pissed me off. Here's the whole story...

We must live in a nexus for pizza delivery or something but when I ordered ONLINE we get a call from another Domino's saying "Hi, I'm calling from Domino's you order was called in from another store and we will have your pizza to you in about 30-45 minutes. I also need to get your CC number since we didn't get that info." First time okay, second time I'm upset. Third time...I'm pissed. The little girl tried to explain to me that we are actually in someone else delivery area and that the website has a bug. They tried to tell me that corporate knows and they haven't done anything. I said that is unacceptable. Cancel my order, and with out a hesitation bang it's was gone. We ordered from Rome's pizza, way better pizza and same price.

Lateri get a call from a manager trying to explain that the website is not working properly and that everyone on my street is having the same problem. I said it is the companies problem not mine. We are actually closer to his store than the other they keep calling it in to. I then bring up the whole You've got 30 minute deal. He said it's just a catch phrase and there is no guarantee. So I asked then why do you advertise with it? No response...

Two days go by and what do you know? I get a call from an unknown number so I let it go to voice mail. I check it and it freakin Domino's with a advertisement call. No Freakin' way!! I call after my workout and ask to speak to the manager. They said we were calling our with a special. WTF? I said I'm already pissed off at Domino's and you pull this? The response...so you want me to take you off our call list? My answer...YES!!! I never authorized for me to be put ON the list in the firt place.

Domino's is in a big push right now I say screw them. Go with the little guys around town. They are better anyway. Like I said try Rome's plus they have Mediterranean dishes. Their tzatziki and pita bread are good.

Follow me on twitter @rickbar2

No comments:

Post a Comment