Friday, September 4, 2009

15 movies that shape my life

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose.

To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.) I hope you participate, even if you didn't get tagged!

1. Dazed and Confused <--Alright, alright alright!
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Three Amigos
4. One Crazy Summer
5. Better Off Dead
6. Fletch
7. Starship Troopers
8. Flash Gordon
9. Smokey and the Bandit
10. Vision Quest <--my first R-rated movie
11. Forrest Gump
12. Breakfast Club
13. Weird Science
14. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
15. Karate Kid

Funny how most of the movies on my list are John Hughes movies. I guess I should have moved to Shermer a long time ago. Also strange is how many of these movies have John Cusak in them.

I can give a quote for EVERYONE of these movies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment