Sunday, September 13, 2009

Get that phone out of your ear

If this offends you sorry.

A while back I was driving and noticed how many people were talking on the phone either thru bluetooth or with the phone to their head. I also noticed some people with their monster drinks and it made me think of WALL-E. Were they trying to tell us something in the movie? I'm a HUGE proponent for technology, but come on? V has gotten after me for being on Facebook "too much" or sending "tweets" out but some people have taken technology TOO FAR. Our kids can't even think with out their phone in their hands. What ever happened to FACE 2 FACE communication? Yes, the world is better with Twitter and other social networking sites. But NOTHING beats F2F. Also the movie told of these people movers because they were TOO big to move on their own. Hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment