Friday, March 20, 2009

Heavy boots of lead

I feel like I can't walk. My legs are sore, my low back is sore, my chest is sore, holy crap!!! The workout I did was my FIRST non-kung fu workout in about a year.

So to recap:

50 squats
50 push ups
50 window wipers holding a 50lb bar over head
2 sets for time

I did it in 8:16.01 at first i felt like I could have done better or should have done more, then I had the bright idea of having my class do the same workout. I did better than the two that did the workout, one quit not even half way through the other two hit 10 minutes. Woohoo!!! Both are under 20years old made me feel like a god. Then the pain set in this afternoon. It was hard to sit, hard to get out of chairs. Couldn't hold anything right and this was just 8 minutes of exercises!!! I thought about doubling it I am so glad I didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment