Sunday, March 22, 2009

No rest for the weary

The weekend is supposed to be for resting. Supposed to sleep late, well later than during the work week. My Saturdays are usually for my classes. Tai chi, kung fu and conditioning, BUT this weekend I had to finish moving out of my old house. Let me say it is very dusty, killed my allergies. Not a fun time since I had to go back later to get the stuff I forgot!! Of did I say that there was so much stuff that it took TWO trucks to get the stuff out. After watering the yard, playing with Toby the Wonder Dog AND cooking dinner it was time for bed.

Had to wake up EARLY again on Sunday but for a better reason. We went to the hospital for tour of the baby area and classes on what to expect when our little girl arrives. I will say I'm a big sap. Watching those videos of the litle babies brought tears to my eyes because I know in a couple of months I will be holding my little girl and wondering what the hell to do. I'm so excited AND scared all at the same time. Going to the hospital today made it all real. I see Venus getting bigger, knowing that our littl girl is growing BUT seeing the room and the little babies in the nursery made it so much more real to me. I know that when I see her for the first time I'm gonna ball like a little baby.

BTW one of my favorite movies is on right know, The Fifth Element












SUPER GREEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment